1 month, 1 week ago by Scott Hardy
Multi-Agency sweep conducted Wednesday
12 people have been arrested as part of a multi-agency round-up in Quincy.
The Adams County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the arrests were made Wednesday by them, along with Quincy police, the West Central Illinois Task Force, and U.S. Marshals. All 12 were picked up on outstanding warrants. In a statement, Sheriff Brian VonderHaar says that during the arrests, officers seized a half-pound pound of Cannabis, Cash, a Shotgun, Adderall pills, Meth and Drug paraphernalia. One of the 12 picked up, 18 year old Connor McGlaughlin, was wanted on a federal warrant. He was charged last month in US District court in Springfield on charges of possession with intent to distribute meth and possession of a firearm during a drug trafficking offense.
Federal prosecutors say McGlaughlin had a 32 caliber revolver.
Besides McGlaughlin, those arrested include:
1. Michael A. Bloodson 34 Quincy, IL Criminal Drug Conspiracy/ Controlled Substance Trafficing
2. Henry D. Johnson Jr. 20 Quincy, IL Possession of Stolen Firearm
3. Brittney N. Smith 29 Quincy, IL Possession of Methamphetamine
4. Adam M. Reber 22 Byron, IL. Delivery of Cannabis
5. Sarah M. Gutierrez 23 Quincy, IL. Possession with Intent to Deliver Controlled Substance
6. Johnny R. Presley Jr 26 Quincy, IL Del of Controlled Substance
7. Troy M. Owsley 47 Quincy, IL Theft over $500/ Theft over $10,000
8. Thomas P. Meulemans 55 Quincy, IL Possession of Cannabis/ Possession of Sativa Plants
9. George T. Hodges 32 Quincy, IL Intimidation
10. Gaven R.C. Steele 22 Quincy, IL Petition to Revoke 2nd
11. Joseph N. Smith 48 Quincy, IL Possession/ Delivery of Methamphetamine
12. Connor McGlaughlin 18 Quincy, IL Federal Warrant