WTAD
Half Price Deals

Webb says no to Hannibal schools

Webb says no to Hannibal schools

1 month, 2 weeks ago by Scott Hardy

Hannibal Board says Dr. Susan Johnson will stay on for next year

The Hannibal School District says that out-going Superintendent Dr. Susan Johnson will stay on for another year.

The District made that announcement Thursday afternoon, after learning that in-coming Superintendent Roy Webb, the former QPS Superintendent, decided to change his mind about taking the job. Dr. Johnson was then announced as staying on for the 2024-25 school year. Webb had been announced as Johnson's successor in late January.

The Board of Education issued a statement saying they "extend their heartfelt gratitude to Susan Johnson for her continued service to the Hannibal community and looks forward to the continued success of Hannibal Public Schools under her leadership."

On Air NOW

6:00 am - 9:00 am
Listen Live!

WTADFacebook